Lai Mohammed told us Kanu/Ipob is financed by France, Turkey, Corrupt politicians and Gov. Fayose. But he refused to tell us who bought AK 47 rifles for Fulani Herdsmen.
*** Dec 30, 2016. 808 Christians killed in Southern Kaduna, Catholic Church alleges - The Nation
IF YOU THINK BUHARI WILL EVER GO AFTER FULANI HERDSMEN EVEN IF THEY KILL HIS VICE PRESIDENT AND HIS MINISTERS; YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR HEAD EXAMINED. SOUTHERNERS LOVE, WORSHIP FULANIS, AND HATE THEMSELVES, BUT FULANIS DON'T LIKE THEM.
***It is not new to some of us. Buhari's presidency is just echoing what many Southerners are saying, especially APC supporters in the South, to these Igbo haters, Kanu and IPOB are the problems. They love Fulani herdsmen raping, killing and beheading their sisters and mothers.
***The Chief defender of these Fulani murderers are Southerners especially APC supporters in the South-South. Tell these self-haters to show you, one person, Kanu and Ipob killed, they can't, they will just be blabbing and shifting. They morbidly defend Buhari and his above the law Fulani murderers. Maybe Buhari cast spell on them or Fulanis used their talisman on them. Remove Fulani Born To Rule from Nigeria, Nigeria will be a great country. Orkar was right.
HERE: LIST OF 80 ATTACKS BY FULANI HERDSMEN FROM THE TIME BUHARI WAS SWORN IN -MAY 29, 2015-MAY 29, 2016. THE LIST IS INCONCLUSIVE BECAUSE IT IS LESS THAN 30% OF THE ATTACKS. THIS IS FOR ONLY ONE YEAR PERIOD.
1. 15/06/15-There was a gun battle at Hawon Kibo, Riyom LGA of Plateau State, supposedly between Berom and Fulani.
2. 17/06/15-It was alleged soldiers killed a woman and injured 1 in Heipang Barkin Ladi LGA of Plateau State.
3. 17/06/15-Fulani gunmen shot and killed the Pastor of Living Faith Church Kuru karma at Gada Bui area in Barakin Ladi LGA of Plateau State.
4. 1/07/15-Fulani terrorists had a gun battle with soldiers, it led to the death of 2 soldiers around Mararaban Foron; Barakin Ladi of Plateau State.
5. 4/07/15-A Fulani terrorist’s gun attack at Bisichi, Jos South, Plateau State which led to the death of a student and another critically injured.
6. 5/07/15-A man was shot and killed by Fulani terrorists, at Bom village around Mararaban Kantoma on Barakin Ladi/Mangu LGA border in Plateau State.
7. 5/07/15-Twin bomb blasts rocked the city of Jos, Plateau State capital it led to the death of 48 persons.
8. 12/07/15-2 bombs were detonated at ECWA Gospel 1, Tudun Wada, Jos, Plateau State, there were no casualties.
9. 12/07/15-Benue July 12-Separate attacks allegedly carried out by Fulani herdsmen led to the death of 80 persons at different places of Ayilamo and Anyii LGAs in Benue State. Many villagers are now displaced, persons.
10. 26/07/15-There was a Fulani guerrilla attack from Gindinakwati, Barkin Ladi at Sho village and Kura Falls of Barkin Ladi LGA in Plateau State.
11. 29/07/16-Fulani herdsmen attacked 5 villages under Gassol LGA of Taraba State and burnt the whole communities, it led to the death of 3 persons and injury of 3 persons.
12. 6/08/15- It was alleged that 18 Cattle were killed, community leader attacked In Plateau Village.
13. 7/08/15-Gunmen attacked Rakung in Barakinladi LGA of Plateau State. Villagers fled the villages.
14. 11/08/15-Bisichi, Kwi and Kassa were under attack simultaneously by the Fulani marauders.
15. 13/08/15-There was an attack at Gana-Ropp, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State.
16. 14/08/15-2 Fulani were arrested with arms while grazing at Bisichi by the STF. The STF wanted to let them go.
17. 24/08/15-1 person killed by Fulani terrorists at Ndokwa West LGA, Delta State.
18. 30/08/15-2 killed in Jol, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State.
20. 30/08/15-33 killed in Ambie and Paa villages of Sanga LGA, Kaduna State.
21. 31/08/15-Fulanis killed 3 persons and injured 2 persons at a satellite village at Amorji in Ndokwa West LGA, Delta State.
22. 8/09/15- 1 person killed by Fulani terrorists at Bangai, Riyom, Plateau State.
23. 9/09/15- 1 person killed at Bachi, Riyom, Plateau State.
24. 13/09/15-Around 8 pm, Fulani terrorists brutally attacked 7 villages in Barkin Ladi. These include Zakupwang village, Fan Villages of Foron District, Nding village of Fan-Loh District and others. 13 people were reported killed.
25. 15/09/15-Kadunu town of Langai District, Mangu LGA in Plateau State has been burnt down, 16 feared dead.
26. 15/09/15-About 10 killed in Fulani onslaught on Tiv community in Serking Gudu and Dooshima villages, Ibbi LGA, Taraba State.
27. 17/09/15-About 4 truck loaded with Fulani terrorists arrived in MAHANGA and embarked on a serious attack on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the week.
28. 20/09/15- Hausa-Fulani mercenaries attacked Bisichi-Rakara 2 but were repelled by a vigilante group.
29. 29/09/15-Fulani terrorist shot and killed 2 men having their dinner at their home in Kantoma village of Mangu LGA in Plateau State.
30. 1/10/15-Fulani terrorists shot 3 people at Kantoma village, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State.
31. 4/10/15-Unknown attackers slaughtered a man called Maitunbi around Mairana village of Mangu LGA in Plateau State.
32. 8/10/15-Fulani herdsmen ambushed and killed 4 youths around 10 am in Chevelnyap in Rim, Riyom LGA, Plateau State.
33. 9/10/15-Fulani terrorists attacked Gembos, a Berom Community on Barakinladi border with Mangu LGA of Plateau State.
34. 10/10/15-Fulani gunmen in their number gathered to attack Fan village in Barakinladi LGA of Plateau State. Sources said vigilante men repelled the attackers in Gindiri, Mangu LGA, Plateau State.
35. 18/10/15-Report says the Special Task Force (STF) now known as Operation Safe Haven (OPSH) in Plateau State on the 18/10/15 denoted landmines at Gembos, along Kadunung road in Mangu LGA where hostilities between Berom and Fulani have spread last month, killing about 20 people and displacing over 5000 villagers.
36. 23/09/15-At Jol, Riyom LGA of Plateau State, gunmen shot and killed a man.
37. 29/10/15-Fulani terrorist shot 2 men having their dinner at their home in Kantoma village of Mangu LGA in Plateau State.
38. 8/11/15-No fewer than 8 persons died and 30 persons injured in Wukari, Taraba. Sources said some touts took advantage of anti-ruling protests to unleash mayhem on Wukari town.
39. 12/11/15- Fulani herdsmen kidnapped one Mr. Nugha Emther in his farm at Limankara, Gwoza LGA of Borno State. The 65yrs old man was with his 12 yrs old son when the kidnappers came, tied him up and carried him away. Mr Emther who had fled the area with his family to Stefanos Fdn. IDP Camp in Jos just went back living some of his family in Jos when he thought the area is now safe.
40. 13/12/15-Gunmen attacked Kwata in Zawan district of Jos South LGA, Plateau State. 15 people were shot dead. Other casualties not yet ascertain. Violence had subsided in this area for over 2 years now. It's unclear why this attack occured at this time.
41. 13/12/15-Gunmen also attacked Gwol hoss of Riyom LGA around 8:56pm about the same time as the attack on Kwata in Jos South LGA. Witness said the attack that lasted for just about 5 minutes, killed 7 people and 6 others are now receiving treatment at the hospital. Villagers said 2 soldiers in a hilux van came passing and were flagged to help convey the injured but they did not stop.
42. 14/12/15-Cattle rustlers came shooting at Hiepang area, opposite the polytechnic in B/Ladi LGA, Plateau State. They killed one Mr. Rwang Pam, a vigilantee member and led away 4 cows belonging to one Baba Choji Chwang (an old man) but all the 4 cows came back this morning.
43. 14/12/15-Hwak Community leaders said attackers were young and well-built with very good command of English. At about 7.30pm, they stormed the settlement with their guns and went house to house, gunning down their victims. When asked if they think attackers were Fulani men, they said no, except if Fulani procured them.
44. 20/12/15-At around 3am, Islamic militants from Fass settlement of Jol community in Riyom LGA of Plateau State came and attacked Kwi in Barakinladi LGA and possibly Werreng Camp also. So far 2 people have been confirmed dead in Kwi. Details to be reported later at sunrise.
45. 22/12/15-Info says gunmen, suspected to be fulani militants, attacked 3 communities in Barakinladi LGA of Plateau State today, 22/12/15. Forom community was attacked at sunrise, one man was killed. At midday, a farmer was killed on his farm at Gashish while local miners were also attacked at Sho about same time and one man was killed. Villagers are concerned that the security men have presently left Sho settlement, further making the area more vulnerable.
46. 26/12/15-Gunmen attacked Diyan hamlet of Rim village in Riyom LGC of Plateau State. 4 people were killed.
47. 27/12/15-Gunmen attacked Diyan hamlet of Rim village in Riyom LGC of Plateau State. 4 people were killed. They are Hanatu Dalyop, Laraba Ezekiel, Bulus Bwede, Danladi Darian. Its unclear why the villagers insist that STF personnels are their prime suspects. Proper investigation is urgently needed.
48. 8/01/16-Info says yesterday, 8/1/16 some men suspected to be terrorists, handed over a bag containing explosive(Bomb) to a teenage boy of about 10-11 years old at Heipang in Barakinladi LGA of Plateau State. The bag later exploded, killing the boy instantly and inflicting serious injuries on two(2) other boys. They are currently receiving treatment at Heipang Medical Centre.
49. 17/1/16-Info says that yesterday, 17/1/16, crops were mischievously mowed off some farms belonging to the people of Lwa community in Riyom LGA of Plateau State. Villagers suspected the Islamic terrorists spotted on16/1/16 advancing from Dabarak/Daku area to Mangul/Lege area of Jol community. They are concerned that nothing was done to stop the terrorist even when they reported to the authorities.
50. 24/01/16-Update on Fulani 24/1/16 attack on Gire LGA shows that 4 communities were completely sacked and 60 villagers were killed by the fulani terrorists. It is unclear why up till now, there has been no word from either the security agencies or the government against fulani continuous terror on minority ethnic people of Nigeria.
51. 24/01/16-Info says yesterday 24 /1/16, while the Berom people were in their churches for Sunday-Service, the Fulani herdsmen (again) embarked on removing more roofs over their houses at Lwa community in Bachi district of Riyom LGA, Plateau State. Fulani are proving to be the worst insurgent group as long as they continue these Callous acts of terror against Nigerians.
52. 24/01/16-Info says early morning today, 24/1/16, fulani terrorists unleashed violence over 3 communities in Jire LGA of Adamawa State. Survivors said they burnt down houses in Ko, Gereng and Ndikajam and were shooting sporadically. It is still difficult to establish the Casualties as people are currently running for their lives.
53. 11/02/16-Info says on Thursday, 11/02/16, about 30 Fulani terrorists invaded Abbi Community in Uzo-Uwani LGA of Enugu State. 2 people were reported killed and 19 others missing. They also left 7 houses and several motorcycles raised down.
54. 22/02/16 -Suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked a village in AYAMELUM LGA, ANAMBRA State killing 2 people.
55. 22/02/16 Benue 22 February-Suspected Fulani gunmen attacked EGBA, AGATU LGA, BENUE State killing up to 180 people and burning the village.
56. 22/02/16 -Suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked MAJEHUKU and ZANDUKWU Villages, WUKARI LGA, TARABA State around 5.00pm killing 4 women and 1 man and burning 5 houses.
57. 6/08/15-Fulani marauders at Rakung area of Barkin Ladi town, fired gunshots from their houses and were cutting down crops of Berom people.
58. 23/02/16-Suspected Fulani gunmen attacked AKWU Village, AGATU LGA, BENUE State and reportedly moved towards AYILA.
59. 25/02/16-Suspected Fulani gunmen attacked ZANDO, WUSEN and GBORUCHA Villages, WUKARI LGA and IBI Town, IBI LGA, TARABA State. 5 people including an NCDSC member were killed in IBI and 4 in WUKARI LGA and 10 wounded. Locals state the gunmen operate form camps in GISHSRIN HASAN and TUNGA.
60. 27/02/16 -Security forces cleared OKOKOLO, AKWU, OCHOLONYA, ADAGBO, UGBOKO and AILA Villages, AGATU LGA, BENUE State killing several gunmen and cattle and clearing OBAGAJI.
61. 08/03/16-Info says around 2am on Tuesday 08/03/16, Fulani terrorists invaded parts of Logo LGA in Benue State. They killed 8 persons and injured many others.
62. 12/03/16-Info says on Saturday 12/03/16 David Mark's convoy was attacked by some Fulani terrorists. David Mark is the former Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He comes from Benue State an area currently under bombardment by the Terrorists.
63. 13/03/16-Info says on Sunday 13/03/16, Fulani terrorists laid siege on Logo LGA, Benue State. The terrorists killed 2 persons and sacked 25 villages.
64. 29/3/16-Report says the 29/3/16 attack on Ohali-Elu town in Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni LGA of Rivers State, led to a Saturday, 02/04/16, clashes between villagers and the herdsmen. It further brought about the death of 16 more people in the town. This is the usual occurrence with every attack on innocent Nigerians. Their vulnerability resorts to some self help defence that has always met a more sophisticated resistance. Further claiming more lives from the area.
65. 31/03/16- Info says on 31/03/16 about 10 Fulani herdsmen attacked a farm at Ilado in Akure North, Ondo State, belonging to Olu Falae, the former Secretary of the Government of the Federation in Ondo State. The attack led to the death of one person.
66. 2/4/16- Info says despite recent agreement reached for a peaceful coexistence between Berom and Fulani herdsmen, on Saturday, 2/4/16, some herdsmen went grazing beyond agreed boundaries in Byei and Kum settlements. When confronted, they atacked and injured some villagers. Those injured are Christopher Yakubu from Byei. Pam Mwanti and 3 children from Kum area of Riyom in Riyom LGA of Plateau State.
67. 02/04/16-Enugu Info says on Saturday, 02/04/16, tension mounted in Owa Community in Ezeagu LGA of Enugu State as Rev. Fr. Anako Celestine, a Catholic priest was kidnapped. The villagers said his kidnappers were demanding N10 million as ransom. Nigerians suspect a new approach to terrorism, targeting Christian leaders as a Rev. of HEKAN Church Kaduna was also kidnapped along side two other Reverends, at about the same time, for the same amount of a ransom.
68. 8/04/16-PERSISTENT FULANI TERROR, KILLS ANOTHER IN EDO, in what appeared to be an organized orchestration, another man was reportedly murdered by men believed to be Fulani herdsmen on the 8th April, 2016. The perpetrators were said to have come on Motorcycle Taxi popularly known as "Okada".
69. 12/4/16-EARLY HOURS, TODAY 12/4/16, GENOCIDE AND CLEANCING OF ETHNIC MINORITIES CONTINUES! FULANI TERRORISTS DECENDED ON ABOUT 4 VILLAGES IN GASHAKA LGA OF TARABA STATE. THEY ARE SLAUGHTERING VILLAGERS AND BURNING OTHERS ALIVE!, DESTROYING FARMS AND BURNING HOUSES WITH NO ANY SECURITY MAN IN SIGHT.
70. 19/04/16-SCORES WOUNDED IN FRESH FULANI ATTACK IN ENUGU. Fulani herdsmen launched fresh attacks in parts of Enugu town on Tuesday 19th April, 2016. The people of Amoji Nike and Agbani went to check their farms on learning that the cattle were there but the herdsmen opened gunfire on them, accusing them of coming to kill their cattle. Several wounded victims were rushed to St. Leo's Hospital at park lane, others to National Orthopaedic Hospital Abakpa Nike.
71. 19/04/16-FULANI TERRORISTS INVADE FORMER SSG'S PROPERTY IN OYO. Fulani terrorists invaded the farm of the former Secretary to Oyo State Govt., Mr. Ayodele Adigun on Tuesday 19th April, 2016. According to sources, the men, fully armed with sophisticated weapons, stormed the farm in Legelu LGA around 9pm, forcing the inhabitants to flee.
72. 25/04/ 16-40 KILLED AS OVER 500 ARMED FULANI HERDSMEN ATTACK ENUGU COMMUNITIES
About 40 persons have so far been reportedly killed when around 7am, 500 heavily armed Fulani terrorists attacked 7 villages at Nimbo in Uzo Uwani LGA of Enugu State on 25th April, 2016. Atackers had sneak into the area 24hours before the incident. Villages wipedout include; Nimbo Ngwoko, Ugwuijoro, Ekwuru, Ebor, Enugu Nimbo, Umuome and Ugwoachara.
73. 25/05/16-A NURSING MOTHER DIES AND A WOMAN MISCARRY WHEN UNIFORMED MEN VISITED A COMMUNITY IN PLATEAU. 6am 25/4/16, a nursing mother in Kadarko, Wase LGA, fell down and died while running from men in military uniform. Following a similar experience on 9/5/15, when armed uniform men invaded their community, killed many and destroyed homes with impunity, on sighting uniform men again in 9 vehicles and an armored car, the villagers ran for their lives. A pregnant woman miscarried and a young man also broke his leg.
74. 28/04/16-HERDSMEN PROVOCATION, INJURE THREE IN PLATEAU. Herdsmen attacked and injured three boys at Kum in Riyom LGA of Plateau State yesterday 28th April, 2016.
75. 1/05/16-GUNMEN KILLED A DISTRICT HEAD IN KADUNA STATE. The district head of Fadan Karshi in Numana chiefdom of Sanga LGA, Mr. Bala Madaki was gruesomely murdered on Sunday 1st May, 2016. The district head was said to have been killed alongside his nephew, Emmanuel Tanko by yet to be identified gunmen.
76. 8/05/16-Taraba HERDSMEN ATTACKED MORE COMMUNITIES IN TARABA STATE. Reports reveals that on Sunday 8th May, 2016, twelve people were killed following Fulani herdsmen attack on 3 communities in Gossol LGA of Taraba State.
77. 13/05/16-HERDSMEN BEHEAD ONE, INJURE TWO IN DELTA STATE. A woman was reportedly beheaded by Fulani herdsmen yesterday 13th May, 2016 at Out Ngegu (Gulugulu) in Ajaji area of Delta state. We gathered that the attackers also inflicted severe injuries on two other women within the same community.
78. 13/05/16 Benue A FRESH FULANI ATTACK KILLED 12 IN BENUE STATE. No fewer than 12 people have been killed by a fresh Fulani terrorists attack at Tarfi village, Binnew Ward in Buruku LGA of Benue State.
79. 17/05/16-Plateau Fulani terrorists yesterday 17th May, 2016 ambushed 3 people at Zim community within Ropp district in Barkin Ladi LGA of Plateau State. At about 7:30pm attackers shot and killed one Mr. Dazi Bulus (28yrs) and Mr. Yohanna Gyang (26yrs) was critically injured, while Mr. Choji Pam (26yrs) narrowly escaped.
80. 30/04/16-20 PEOPLE DEAD AND 83 CATTLE KILLED IN NASSARAWA STATE.
OTHER ATTACK BY THE DEADLY GROUP.
1. Enugu, April 2016 (Body Count: 40)
About 40 were killed by some Fulani herdsmen at Nimbo in Uzo- Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State. The incident took place barely 24 hours after stories filtered out that no fewer than 500 heavily-armed Fulani herdsmen sneaked into the community preparatory to launch an attack. About seven villages in Nimbo (Nimbo Ngwoko, Ugwuijoro, Ekwuru, Ebor, Enugu Nimbo, Umuome and Ugwuachara) were among the areas attacked.
Ten residential houses and a church, Christ Holy Church International, aka Odozi Obodo, were also said to have been burnt by the herdsmen just as vehicles and motorcycles were destroyed and domestic animals killed.
2. Agate, February 2016 (Body Count: 50)
Suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked a village in Agatu area of Benue State, killing no fewer than 50 persons. According to a survivor, Ada Ojechi, the latest attack, which took place at Odugbeho-Agatu, was one of the worst ever witnessed in the series of attacks by the herdsmen.
3. Taraba April 2016 (Body Count: 15)
Suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked Dori and Mesuma villages in Gashaka Local Government Area of Taraba State, killing at least 15 people, police sources said. However, residents said more than 40 people were killed and several houses razed by the attackers.
4. Jos, December 2015 (Body Count: 22)
More than 22 persons were killed in December as Fulani herdsmen attacked Kwata in Jos South Local government area of Plateau State. The Fulani had written to warn the community of Kwata, Trade Centre, and Kuru that this Christmas season will not be an enjoyable one for the people of the community but the residents took the warning as a joke.One, the marauding Fulani lived up to their threat when they attacked about six houses in Kwata leaving not less than 14 dead bodies in their trail of violence and death.
5. Waku, Benue October 2016- In Waku, Benue State, one of the numerous villages in Nigeria’s ‘Middle Belt’ displaced by Hausa-Fulani Muslim herdsmen, on 18 August a small frightened calf was tied to a stake by a group of Christian villagers. The angry mob was waiting for the arrival of its owners, herdsmen who’d destroyed a farm belonging to a Christian, shortly before he could harvest his produce. It was a strategy that could subdue the herdsmen, who have a traditional sentimental attachment to the protection of tender calves: they would come to pick it up. Sure enough, within hours, the herdsmen who owned the calf arrived; and if not for the intervention of some community elders, the angry mob would have attacked the herdsmen. A local war and violent conflict were suspended but not averted.