Passion Struck: Twelve Powerful Principles to Unlock Your Purpose...

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.
H3C titles are also available from most of your favorite online retailers including Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Smashwords, as well as many others.

African Books Collective

African Books Collective
Order Human Change Communications Company titles from our UK distributor, African Books Collective.

Enjoy a wide variety of best-selling books and magazines from Nigeria's Largest Digital Library

Monday, March 18, 2019

"Wonder Woman" from the book, "Love, War & Glory" by Denis Olasehinde Akinmolasire.


Wonder woman. My wonder woman.
There may officially be eight wonders in the world,
but as far as I am concerned,
the only wonder in this world is you.

You’re my light, my strength, my guiding angel.
You’re the reason I come home at night.
All the ingredients I could want in a woman are in you.
They say that nothing is perfect, but you’re as close to perfection as can be.

I have never seen someone so kind, so gentle, yet so humble.
It’s amazing how I feel whenever I am with you.
With you I feel that anything is possible.
Whenever I’m sad, you are there to provide me with a smile.

When I need support, you provide me with a rock to stand on.
And most of all, the love you provide is everlasting.
Wonder woman. You’re my wonder woman now and forever more.
I really do not want to be without you.

You’re my wonder woman for life.


Meet Denis

Amazon.com

Amazon.co.uk










No comments:

Post a Comment