Passion Struck: Twelve Powerful Principles to Unlock Your Purpose...

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.
H3C titles are also available from most of your favorite online retailers including Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Smashwords, as well as many others.

African Books Collective

African Books Collective
Order Human Change Communications Company titles from our UK distributor, African Books Collective.

Enjoy a wide variety of best-selling books and magazines from Nigeria's Largest Digital Library

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

NEW RELEASE: Field of Flowers by Patricia Moore

                   




Makeda, a young Ethiopian girl, longs to pick the maskal flowers that will be blooming in the fields shortly. She becomes ill with a fever and her dreams of gathering flowers will be ruined. Her mother makes a sacrifice of selling her bracelets to get the medicine Makeda needs. How will Makeda repay her mother for her loving sacrifice? Field Of Flowers is the story about a loving Ethiopian family.



               Meet Patricia Moore



"I have worked as a preschool teacher, which is where I fell in love with picture books. My favorite picture book is Tar Beach. I have also won the Writer's Digest Writing Competition three times for my picture book manuscripts. I have won 7 other writing contests. I also write for adults and my poetry has been published in Leaves Magazine and The Journal News. My stories and poems for children have been published in My Light Magazine. I am also the saint editor for My Light Magazine."

I have met several people in my journey as a writer. This author, Patricia Moore, stands out. She is the best! 

You can find some of her award winning books on Goodreads...

Buy her latest book, Field of Flowers on Amazon

                          BUY

No comments:

Post a Comment