Passion Struck: Twelve Powerful Principles to Unlock Your Purpose...

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.
H3C titles are also available from most of your favorite online retailers including Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Smashwords, as well as many others.

African Books Collective

African Books Collective
Order Human Change Communications Company titles from our UK distributor, African Books Collective.

Enjoy a wide variety of best-selling books and magazines from Nigeria's Largest Digital Library

Saturday, May 11, 2019

God Rules in the Affairs of Men by Omoruyi Uwuigiaren









I was at a restaurant last night to eat barbecue and enjoy the beautiful earth. Something strange happened. I told the guy in charge to serve me in a corner outside of the popular spot.

The place was booming, there was music in the air, the atmosphere was great, and they were handing out gift items to their good customers of which I was one. But I was not interested in the gift or the music that a man was expected to dance to. I could hardly maneuver myself and there was no better time than this to rest my good soul. I wanted some privacy. I wanted to be away from the noise. I wanted to be alone.











So the man served the barbecue as I had requested outside of the restaurant. As I quietly enjoyed the beautiful earth under the watchful eyes of the starry sky, one of the waiters approached me. Dark and lanky, cold and strange, the waiter flashed an exaggerated smile at me and said, "Sir, come in and have your gift. We have something special for everyone."

Chewing quietly, I glanced up at him and replied, "I'm okay here. Don't worry about me."

"Okay sir," he bowed himself gently. “That’s fine.” He turned and walked into the restaurant.

The night was good. Everything happened very fast. After I had prevailed upon the meal and there was nothing of substance left on the plate, I rose to my feet, adjusted my body and walked away from the restaurant.

I was to do a shift at the office. Immediately I left the scene, armed robbers struck. Nine heavily built men armed to the teeth hit the restaurant with a dreadful sting. They robbed everyone. Those who tried to resist the assailants were left with injuries. One man in particular had an empty bottle of beer shattered on his head. The attack left a very deep cut on his head.

I heard gunshots as I drifted away but I thought they were fired by the policemen that usually visit the area.



It was a long night. God did not tell me that such will occur. If I had known, I would not have visited at all. He allowed of this to happen so that I will know that He ordered my step. 
Wicked Comic's Interview

If I had listened to the waiter and walked into the restaurant, I wonder what would have been my fate. To cut the long story short, God rules in the affairs of men.

Ghost of Dalmos








Facebook