Passion Struck: Twelve Powerful Principles to Unlock Your Purpose...

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.
H3C titles are also available from most of your favorite online retailers including Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Smashwords, as well as many others.

African Books Collective

African Books Collective
Order Human Change Communications Company titles from our UK distributor, African Books Collective.

Enjoy a wide variety of best-selling books and magazines from Nigeria's Largest Digital Library

Friday, May 22, 2020

If you love erotic and explicit stories, this one is for you.

Once I had him deep inside, 

I began a slow rotation of my hips.

 I grimaced at the pale white wall.  

I put my hands on it to help push back into him, 

get his dick to fill up my body until 

there was nothing left of me inside.


Nude photo of a black woman

I gasped, choked, and placed my hand on my chest. I glanced up at him and replied, “I am married. My husband, on a good day is a dog!”

“You can never have good sex from a drunk.”

“No, it depends on the person.”

“I agree but sometimes good sex is hard to come by! That is not easy, you know.” He began to rub my shoulder gently. He added, “Sweetie, not every problem is spiritual. You cannot solve physical problems with spiritual solutions.”

Before I could blink, his hand travelled slowly down my chest. He was within the reach of my bra. He made a push that left me vulnerable. He grabbed my breast and squeezed it gently. I turned my head away from him. I thought, I do not have to do this. I can stop right now. I can straighten up and walk out. But I did not. He pinched and twisted my nipple and I felt a unique feeling travel through my entire body. The pastor was within the walls of my temple. We were in the closet. Free from the troubles of this life. Just the two of us, there was no end to it, no end to our iniquity. He pulled the nipple, slowly build anticipation, then apply direct pleasure to every area and I was overcome with pleasure. He pretended he was trying to break free. I held him down. How could you travel this far and abandon me?

He stroked my head gently with a hand and pleasured my nipple with the other. My husband was the least of my worries. I just wanted to be free. I wanted a breath of fresh air. Dalmos rested my head on his thigh; he was hard and I was weak. We were both swimming in iniquity. I unzipped his trouser, took out his penis and put it in my mouth. I felt his body growing big and hard inside my mouth. With a long tongue, tender as the sweet movement of the morning breeze, I wrapped it around his penis. He was clean. No stench hung in the air, no rotten banana peel and no sour taste obstructed. I felt I had lemonade in my mouth and it was great.  Even though I hated the thought of another woman sucking my man’s penis, the pleasure outweighs any greed. Now we can actually share and allow Lady Tranquility to reign.

He pulled me up. We kissed as I squeezed his balls. He groaned in pain and pleasure. He was not comfortable; I must have squeezed them too hard. He gently pulled me to a corner where he pinned me with my face to the wall. He pulled down my underwear and rose up my skirt. He took me from behind. I pushed back, forced more of him into me. Once I had him deep inside, I began a slow rotation of my hips. I grimaced at the pale white wall.  I put my hands on it to help push back into him, get his dick to fill up my body until there was nothing left of me inside. The back shots were strong and he sustained it.

I suspected the pastor was on drugs. There was no slowing down. Soon I was out of control. As I began to moan aloud, he covered my mouth with his hand. “Please don’t put me trouble. This is where I get my daily bread. You must not jeopardize it. Let me have my honor. The usher is still in the building!” he whispered. “You cannot moan aloud this time. Don’t worry we will do it in someplace else next time.”

I nodded in agreement, barely muttered words that he could hear.

He was right. Moaning aloud could put the both of us in trouble. He was the resident pastor and I am a member of his congregation. Keeping me quiet was hard because I was under his spell and I doubt if I could ever recover. His penis was bigger than that of my man and he knew how to put it to use. The pastor knows how to make a tough woman crack. I was broken. He was my healer. This could be the reason why I have the nightmares. Each time we had sex, he has left me yearning for more. This is a terrible curse and I am finding it so hard to break. I was on fire and I could feel the heat on my face. “My vagina is yours. Fuck me like a dog!” I whispered to him, tears rolling down my happy face.

My vagina felt warm and at the same time cold. I was very wet. I tried to envelop him, to draw him in, and at the same time to press him out. His erection grew larger and harder. I felt I was about to burst wide open. It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure. With all the years I have been with Jimmy, he has never managed this. He was a mediocre but I love him. This pastor is a solid man and he knows his job inside out. He knocked me over and over.

There was a sudden and powerful release of sexual tension. He managed to leave his loads out of me. My hips were sprayed with hot sticky mess. It was beautiful because I had also reached orgasm. I think I had it two or more times. He kissed my neck, stroked my hair, he said, “Lizzy, thank you for reaching out today. I have wanted to see you. I nearly stopped at your house this morning. I have been worried about you because you were not returning my calls since we met over a month ago.”

“I deliberately did not want to pick your calls. You were calling too frequently and most of the time, Jimmy was there,” I shot back. “You forgot that I am married.”

“I must confess, I love you with all my heart. Jimmy is my friend but he is a terrible man! He drinks too much. He cannot satisfy you...”

I interjected. “Dalmos, I didn’t come here for sex. I came to see you because I have nightmare and I cannot sleep.”

He laughed and commented, “No, you don’t have any nightmares, my love. You were missing me and I understand.”


"Love Birds" from 

the unpublished

   book by 

Omoruyi Uwuigiaren.


You can 

read one 

of Ruyi's books here.



No comments:

Post a Comment