Passion Struck: Twelve Powerful Principles to Unlock Your Purpose...

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.
H3C titles are also available from most of your favorite online retailers including Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Smashwords, as well as many others.

African Books Collective

African Books Collective
Order Human Change Communications Company titles from our UK distributor, African Books Collective.

Enjoy a wide variety of best-selling books and magazines from Nigeria's Largest Digital Library

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Better Ways to Make Love and Last Longer in Bed by Omoruyi Uwuigiaren




Excerpt of Love Birds by Omoruyi Uwuigiaren

Jimmy could barely stay on his feet. He was drunk and had pissed on his trousers as saliva drools from his mouth. Since it was late, I could barely see the face of the Good Samaritan who had brought Jimmy home. But when I rushed to the door to help him get Jimmy in, I was shocked to see that that the good soul was Dalmos. Taken aback, “Dalmos, what are you doing here?” I asked as my jaw dropped.
He glanced up at me. I could sense frustration all over him. He must have gone through a lot to get Jimmy here. “I found this dude by the road drunk. He could have got himself killed. He ran into the path of an oncoming vehicle. Were it not for me, he would have been dead. Is this where he lives?”
“Yes, yes, he lives here.” I replied
“Don’t just stand there. Help me get this guy to his room. He weighs a ton!”
I joined him. We pulled Jimmy down the passage and into his room where we slammed him on the bed. He was a heap. With his gaze fixed on Jimmy, Dalmos took a mighty heave. He dusted his hands and turned to me, he probed, “Lizzy, what are you doing here?”
I scratched my head, turned to Jimmy, and replied, “He’s my friend. I came to see him…”
“That is unfortunate. Check the time,” he glanced at his wristwatch. Then back to me, “It is almost midnight. You should not be here. You should be at home.”
I swallowed hard, our eyes met. I said, slowly, “He proposed to marry me…”
“What?” he glared at me. “This drunk? You fell for this crap! Common, Lizzy. You should not be doing this. There are better things you can do with your life.”
With hands raised, I commented, “Dalmos, I think I can handle this…”
He interjected. “STOP. You cannot change him. Look at him. He is a full-grown man. You should be reasonable for once. You are not a rehab!”
It was getting tense. He was losing it. Could it be jealous rage? I need to calm things down. I moved closer, placed my hand on his chest and spoke with a voice that was as soft as whisper, “You have done so well today, Dalmos. I understand your feelings. Let’s go to the next room to trash things out.” As I stared at him, he tried to avoid eye contact.
He paused and tried to think.
“Don’t worry about, Jimmy. We can work things out…”
 He checked his body for bruises. His shirt had stains all over. He raised his hands; he looked at them and shook his head. They were dirty. “I need to wash,” he finally said.
“That is true.” As my hand traveled down his arm, I squeezed his body a little. “You need to use the shower before anything else.”
“Yes,” he cocked his head.
I could sense he was insecure. Dalmos felt vulnerable for the first time. He thought it was over between us. So he needed to protest. Perhaps he could change my mind. I love the way he had conducted himself. “Let us go.” I threw my hand around his waist and we moved out of the room. I slammed the door behind us and led him to the shower. I stood by the corner near the mirror and waited for him to undress so that I could put the shirt in the washing machine.
He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. As I moved forward to pick it up, my eyes stumbled on the mirror. Dalmos unzipped his trousers and took out his penis. I was trapped in his filth. I choked and covered my mouth with my hand. I tried to turn the other way but I could not. I bent down. I slipped my hand into my underwear, located my clitoris and squeezed it gently as I watched him through the mirror. My hand felt the warmth of my vagina. It was deep, warm, and very wet. My fingers were all but sucked inside.
I moaned a little. In my head, I could imagine walking over, taking my pants off and waiting by the showers. I imagined myself beside Dalmos, his cock hard and inside of me.
As he raised his head, he saw me. I tried to duck and rush out the door. “Lizzy,” he called.
I stopped and glanced at his direction.
He stepped out of the shower. He carried himself to me. My eyes were on his penis. His erection grew larger and harder as he approached me. He smiled lewdly at me, “It’s late. Come to the shower and let’s put our differences behind us…”
I was speechless. I did not know what to do. There was ample time to leave his presence, reject his advances and stand my ground. But I was confused. He held my hand, his finger brushed past my nipple. I moaned. My vagina was wet; eager for his body fill me and I fell into his hands.
His shirt slipped from my hands. He carried me to the shower. We kissed as he touched my body gently. He removed my nightgown. He did not worry I had my pants on. He put on the shower. The water running was warm. I knew what he wanted. He needs to make it snappy. I bent over so he could have me from behind. With an eye on his penis and my hand leaned against the wall for support, Dalmos pulled my pant to one side. I grabbed his penis. I took my hand to slip him inside of me.
I could feel his body inside of me. It was hard as he went deep. I pushed back so he could take the whole of me. He touched my tit; he pulled and squeezed the nipple gently. I moaned aloud and squinted all over the place. I had forgotten Jimmy was at home. Dalmos rammed me so hard until I felt a sudden rush of energy. I tried to break free, but he had other ideas. He held me down. He placed with his hands on my hip and shot his load inside of me.

 Excerpt from the 
 unpublished book titled
 Love Birds by Omoruyi Uwuigiaren

 READ ALSO:



             Ekwe Runs Wild 
             by Omoruyi Uwuigiaren


            Racism, where is your Sting?
             by Eric Tang




            
Ruyi's World of Book and Stories