Passion Struck: Twelve Powerful Principles to Unlock Your Purpose...

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.
H3C titles are also available from most of your favorite online retailers including Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Smashwords, as well as many others.

African Books Collective

African Books Collective
Order Human Change Communications Company titles from our UK distributor, African Books Collective.

Enjoy a wide variety of best-selling books and magazines from Nigeria's Largest Digital Library

Friday, March 5, 2021

EXCERPT: Caught Pants Down. When you realize many people are involved. (unedited draft)

 Written by 

Omoruyi Uwuigiaren

The walls were painted with several layers of attractive colors and the floor lined with beautiful tiles to match. The wooden furniture were perfect for the office. There was a split air conditioner unit on the wall, TV set and next to them was Jim’s portrait. Chairs and table were in a corner. His computer sat comfortably on one side of the table. The window blinds were neat. The curtains slightly drawn and the atmosphere smelled nicely. Jim Paterson has good taste. It was easy to see the world that the man belongs. He must be eternally grateful for what life has given him. He was neither rich nor poor. But of course, he was in the middle of both extremes.

Jim Paterson went round the large table that was the size of an Olympic stadium and sank into his favorite seat. He glanced up at the woman who had followed him into the office. It was easy to tell from her look that she was impressed. “Please, sit down. What can I offer you?” Jim took his remote on the table, he faced the TV set on the wall and put it on.

The lady’s eyes travelled round the office and then back to Jim before she quietly sat down on the empty seat in front of him. She slammed her bag on the table. She adjusted her beautiful frame as he fixed his gaze on her. “Actually,” she began. “I don’t think I need any drink now but if you can give me the money, I will appreciate it.”

“No problem,” Jim said. He brought out his wallet. He took out some cash and gave them to the lady.

“Thank you,” she said almost a million times. She stretched out her hand and took the money from him. She grabbed her bag and placed the money inside. She lowered the bag and placed it on the floor beside her.

Her move seemed a bit awkward. Jim swallowed hard and asked, “Do you have a name? I am impressed the way you greet me. Sadly, I have never bothered to ask your name.”

“You are right. My name is Elizabeth.”

“That sounds nice. I am Jim Paterson. Can we be friends?”

“Yes, we are already friends,” she smiled. She rubbed her hands gleefully together.

“Thank you!” he sat up. “Can you tell me more about yourself?”

“Of course, I can. But I will start with you first.”

Jim laughed. “I don’t understand. Why do you want to start with me?”

“Isn’t it a good idea?”

“I don’t know.”

“I want to tell you how I knew you,” she said.

“Me? I thought the greetings were just one of those things. There was no strings attached.”

“I know you will be surprised if I say this. But it is true. I have someone who knows you. He told me so much about you,” she revealed.

Jim sat up curiously and crossed his hands over his body. “What did the fellow tell you about me?”

“Calm down. They were kind words. If what he said about you were not pleasant, I won’t be here.”

“Oh! Who is this person?”

“Frank!” she disclosed.

“Frank?”

“Yes! He’s my uncle!” she smiled and their eyes met.

Jim sank into his seat and sighed. “Frank promised to see me today but I’m not sure he will make it again.” He glanced at his wristwatch. “It is getting late. He’s the one I was waiting for.”

“I doubt he will come here this evening because he told me he will be travelling tonight. He should be out of town now.”

“I am aware of the trip. We planned to meet briefly this evening before he leaves.”

“I won’t be surprised if he finally show up.”

“So you and Frank live under the same roof and I never knew?”

“That’s because you hardly visit him. The only time you came to the house, I was not around. When I came back from work, Frank told me you came. He is all over the moon with you. That man can’t stop talking about you. I must confess, he truly loves you!”

“Yes, I know he loves me,” Jim giggled. “The only time I came to him, we spent nearly the whole day together in that house. He told me he lives with a relation. I never knew it was you.”

“That is life,” she smiled.

There was silence momentarily as Jim was distracted by the good music on the TV.

Elizabeth glanced at her wrist watch. “I have been on the road all day,” she slowly said.

Jim gently turned to her. “It is written all over you,” he remarked. “You look tired. I guess you have to go home now.”

“Yes, I have to go but I wish I could spend more time with you. Now I know why my uncle is always here. You are fun to be with.”

“Thank you. If I invite you some other time, will you honor it?”

“No doubt. If I am free, I will come.”

“Okay,” Jim said. He grabbed a pen and paper from the table and passed them to her. “Please, leave your contact. I will get in touch with you.”

“No problem.”

As she took the pen and paper and put down her contact, Jim rose to his feet. He went to his new friend. He stood beside her. “You are here for the first time but it looks as if we have been friends for ages.”

Elizabeth smiled. She glanced up at him. “That is true,” she nodded.

“I hope you will give me a hug before you leave,” he said politely. “That’s what good friends do.”

“Yes.”

The look on his face was expressive. Jim was already dreaming of something. Whether it was going to prevail or not was down to the perception of the lady.

Elizabeth thought it was not a bad idea to embrace her new friend. Gently, she dropped the pen on the paper. She adjusted her dress and rose to her feet. Jim threw his hands open and she crawled onto his arm. Jim felt the weight of her boobs and hope things stayed that way into the foreseeable future.

Her large boobs filled the room and the walls fell on Jim. As she hugged him almost a million times, Jim felt her nipples. The pebbles were hard and sensitive. You can’t stumble on the pebble and not feel some discomfort between your legs.  

Jim could not believe that she was so endowed. He may never had known that beneath the purple shirt were large saggy tits begging for attention if he had not taken the long, hard road to request for a hug. Just like the handshake that exceeds the elbow and then cause all sorts of discomfort, his left hand travelled slowly up the river and finally arrived at the fountain. They were tempting. Whether it was deliberate to find out what stuff she was made of or how much strength she could wield at the slightest provocation, she was caught. Jim found her out. She began to breathe fast, panting like a terrified lizard. Jim thought it was an invitation to get everything under wraps. He took one of the large fountains in his hand. It was graceful and erotic. The weight of it nearly choked him. She had soaked enough of the pressure and could no longer hold herself together. The savory, the beauty and the strength kept Jim on the path to great things.

Mere getting his fingers on the boobs were simply not enough to achieve something remarkable. It was like scratching the surface of a goldmine. You may never get enough of the treasure underneath the earth until you work your way in. Jim had to dig deep because she was there for the taking. He raised her shirt. He had the luxury of seeing the shapes. Slightly tanned fruits dangled before the large balls that sat in the socket of his skull. They were massive, saggy tits. His fingers reached for the nipple. He squeezed and pulled it gently. Jim beamed with smile as if he had won a trophy!

“Oh, take is easy,” she moaned quietly. “I like it when you go slowly.”

“Okay,” Jim spoke and switched to the other nipple. There was a need to spread the pleasure to all corners of the earth. He applied a little pressure and her body vibrated. Jim leaned forward. He took the nipple in the mouth and wrapped his long and wet tongue around it. He began to twist and touch her body gently, cleverly and extensively.

The man seemed to have struck the right note as the lady shuddered. “Oh, god,” she cried. “You are so sweet! I have been missing a real man all my life!” Elizabeth wrapped her hands around Jim. As Jim worked on her, she moved her hand down his body. Jim was hard in his pants when her finger finally touched his dick. The gift was carefully wrapped in the bag and would need unveiling. She squeezed him gently. “You have something between your legs,” she remarked. “Your dick is big.”

“Hmm…I know,” Jim smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Wait,” she said. “I need to get the gift out of the bag!”

Jim paused to see what she was going to do.

She unzipped his trousers and took out his penis. “Oh, I said it! You are a man!” Elizabeth shook her head.

You can get the feeling of being told that you have potentials between your legs. It’s enough to drive a man crazy!

She went down slowly on her knees as Jim fixed his gaze on her. “I have never seen something bigger,” she glanced up and revealed.

“Are you sure?” Jim asked, quietly.

“Yes,” she cocked her head slowly.

Jim smiled as Elizabeth took his dick in her hand. It was growing bigger and harder as she stroke it mildly. Then she took it in her mouth. Jim’s cock filled her as she began to suck and pull his body back and forth.

“Ah,” Jim groaned. He shut his eyes and faced the ceiling. He placed his hands on her head and stroked her gently. Jim enjoyed the touch. It was graceful and the atmosphere was electrifying. Jim began to moan aloud as Elizabeth dominated and kept him under control. She went for his balls and licked it as if it was lollipop. Jim could not believe that the lady he thought was innocent was wild and free. “I never thought this was possible today,” he managed to croak. “You are killing me!”

“I love your dick,” she said. “It’s the kind of stuff I want inside my pussy.” As she worked on him, Jim tried to get his hand on her boobs but she held him. She raised her head, “No. Don’t worry about my boobs. Concentrate so that you can enjoy me.”

“Okay,” Jim cocked his head. He leaned on his table and watched her worked on his massive dick. She already had Jim where she wanted—under her control, shuddering at her feet. As his body vibrated vehemently, Jim felt he was going to erupt if she does not end the blowjob. “Please, stop before I mess you up,” he cried, panting.

“Hmm…I will,” she replied. She pinned him to the table and increase the intensity. The salty fluid were at the corridor, waiting to be unleashed. The salty creatures jostled to leave the station and embark on the journey of no return. They left Jim vibrating and saying all sorts of things that one could hardly hear. She leaned in to run her tongue across his cock, seeking the delicious, salty stuff that will be discharged from the tiny mouth. It was well orchestrated. Together, they make the journey memorable. His dick cried out to be touched and handled in an extraordinary way. She stroked him hard with each of her hand, feeling that something important was about to happen.

From the tiny mouth on the dick, a fountain of liquid, crystal clear like the river, but thicker than water—shot forth. When Jim started coming, a large drop of the cream sprayed into her mouth.

She jerked back. Her mouth opened and the thick white cum drooled out and ran slowly down her chin. Her gaze was on the tiny mouth on the massive dick between Jim’s legs which continued to spout portion of white liquid. The taste of Jim’s cum was wonderful.

Jim was exhausted but the lady carefully swallowed the liquid and licked her fingers. “You taste so nice,” she told him. Like a cat with nine lives, she looked as if she had only started. She was ready to drain every fluid out of him if given the chance. “I wanted you to fuck me,” she told Jim. “I need to be sure of what I am getting into. I don’t want to have a sick cock inside of me. But the time is far spent. We will do it some other time.”

“Sure,” Jim nodded his head as his penis progressively shriveled. “It is will be memorable.”

“Do you have a shower here?” she asked with an eye on his cock. Not sure whether her decision not to allow Jim drill her pussy today was the best.

“Yes,” Jim answered. He brought out his handkerchief and steadily cleaned his dick.  

“I need to use it,” she said.

He pointed to the door at the extreme. “Go there and get yourself cleaned up.”

As she rose to her feet and gathered her things, they heard a knock on the door. “Jim,” the voice sounded from the other side.

“That is Frank,” Jim whispered to her. “Go! Go to the shower quickly. And lock the door from the inside!”

Elizabeth managed to get into the bathroom and secured the door but Jim was unfortunate. His trousers still hung loosely to his waist when Frank opened the door and entered the office. He had his luggage with him, which weighed a ton.


Bad Santa by Kiru Taye



 Although Gina Badu is a good girl all-year-round, she knows her Christmas wish will never come true. Not with a recent divorce, late parents and a sister who courts trouble.

 

Then Santa abducts her in the middle of the night. Except this Santa is terrible—a silver fox of a tattooed fallen angel.

 

Osagie Peters is a ruthless, cartel boss whose dark soul threatens to consume her. He scares her as much as he fascinates her. It seems he’s got her on the naughty list. Still, there’s a chance she might have a Merry Christmas after all.

 

Osagie: Bad Santa is an Enders series romantic suspense novella and is the prequel to Osagie: King of Clubs. Osagie was first introduced in Xandra: Killer of Kings, Enders series book 2.

 

Content warning: kidnapping.

 

 BUY

 

 

 One More Night by Rosemary Okafor




A night with Grace’s ex husband reignites old feelings she thought long buried and provides a second chance for her dead marriage. With a world of uncertainty between them, they must determine if the reasons that tore them apart in the first place will do so again. Imelda has known one kind of love—hard, stressful and abusive. Then she crosses paths with Kolawole, a far cry from her usual taste in men. With an old debt to pay, forced loyalty and blackmail, can she walk away from an old relationship that threatens to tear her apart? Chinyeaka’s life has not been easy. But she’s determined to get the future she deserves by any means necessary.

 

One More Night weaves the stories of these women as they search for love, second chances, forgiveness and self rediscovery. 

BUY

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment