Passion Struck: Twelve Powerful Principles to Unlock Your Purpose...

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.

Human Change Communications Company books are available for purchase from our partners, Fiction4All.
H3C titles are also available from most of your favorite online retailers including Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Smashwords, as well as many others.

African Books Collective

African Books Collective
Order Human Change Communications Company titles from our UK distributor, African Books Collective.

Enjoy a wide variety of best-selling books and magazines from Nigeria's Largest Digital Library

Monday, August 3, 2020

From the Book of Iniquity by Omoruyi Uwuigiaren

Books of Iniquity by Omoruyi Uwuigiaren



He secured the door. I followed him to the sitting room where he sank into his favourite seat. “You can make yourself comfortable,” he pointed at the sofa. Without a word, I placed my bag on the sofa and slowly settled down. My eyes travelled round the room. The atmosphere was refreshing. No foul smell, he was organized. Attracted to the books carefully arranged on the shelf. I got up and walked there. I picked one of them and flipped through the pages. It did not look bad. I glanced at him, our eyes met. I said, “I like books. I read a lot.”

He nodded almost a million times, and noted, “It’s good to read. What can I offer you?”

I placed the book back on the shelf and returned to my seat. I turned to him and our eyes met again. I understand why he is staring at me. He was expecting my response. I sighed deeply and answered, “I am not overly choosy. Give me what you have!”

“What if I offer myself?”

I chuckled, “That will be asking for too much. Do you have soft drink?”

“Sure.” He rose from the chair and disappeared into a corner of the house. Moments later, he appeared with two bottles of soft drink. He pulled the side table to my side. He sat beside me and placed the drink on the table. He opened his bottle and sent some of the content down his throat. As soon as the drink settled down, he let go a belch that could kill a dove. “That was good,” he said. He slammed the drink on the table, “Life is good.”

I took my drink as well. I placed my bottle next to his. I glanced at him as he fixed his gaze on the TV. I asked, “Where is your wife?”

“Good you asked. I am not married,” he chuckled. And turned to me. Our eyes met. I turned away. “It is difficult to believe.”

I nodded in agreement. “Yes, I thought you were married.”

“I was…”

“So what happened? Where is she?” I took another sip, waiting for his explanation.

“She had cancer. We fought gallantly against it but could not prevail. Ever since she died, my life had been empty. I have been struggling and burning at the same time.” He turned to me, “Have I answered your question?”

“Yes,” I nodded. “Sorry for your loss…”

“That is what I always hear. Dalmos, sorry for your loss. Dalmos sorry for this and Dalmos sorry that blah, blah, blah. Soon you will leave and I will be all alone again. This loneliness is killing me.”

“I do not intend to leave too soon…No I mean…I…I will,” I do not know what came over me.

When he did not say a word, I thought he did not hear me. I took another sip from the bottle. I faced the television and hoped he did not hear me or go back to the subject. Something in me seemed to be edging me close to him. But how could I be so cheap.

After emptying his bottle of drink into his stomach, he sat up, and asked, “Did you say you will stay with me?”

“So you heard me?”

“Yes, you remind me of my late wife. She was outspoken. She never hid her feelings. When you said that, you brought back some good memories. I would not mind if you stay with me as long as you want.”

I chuckled, shook my head. “We barely knew one another…”

“I have nothing to hide. This is me,” he stretched his hands and palms up. “There is nothing else other than this.”

I turned away. “I did not come here for this. I came to thank you for saving my life,” I told him.

He rose to his feet and walked out of the sitting room.

“Where are you going?”

There was no answer.

I jumped to my feet as my gaze followed him to the corner.  He opened a door, went into the room and shut the door behind him. I sat back confused and did not know what to do. After seating in the sitting room alone for some time, I decided to find out what was wrong with the man. Gently, I got back on my feet and walked to the door. Quietly I opened the door and tossed my head inside. I met Dalmos by the window, staring outside. I entered the room and shut the door behind us. “What are you doing here? Why did you leave in the room?”

“I am sorry. I just could not stand you. The more I stared at you, the more I remember my wife. You are just like her. I felt guilty again. I did not do enough to keep her alive. That was why I had to leave,” he spoke with a quivering voice.

“You need to forgive yourself and move on.” I went to the window and stood by his side. As we gazed at the beautiful earth, Dalmos hands were on the burglary proof. As he lowered his hand, he brushed my nipple. I moaned a little. My eyes stumbled on his trousers; his cock was hard inside his pants. Sensing the invitation, he raised my shirt. He leaned forward, grabbed my breasts and wrapped his long tongue around it. I was wet. I begged him not to stop. I held his head and pulled him close to my body. Everything started very fast. We had plenty of motivation.

Dalmos snatched me from the ground and tossed me to the bed. I watched him unzip his trousers. His penis was very hard and was growing bigger and larger. I undressed, took his cock in my hand and slipped it into my mouth. As I pulled back and forth softly, he moaned aloud. Then I pulled away, lay with my back to the bed, and spread my legs for him to invade me. He did not disappoint. He drilled me so hard. By the time he descended, his load was inside of me. Dalmos was a remarkable man.





 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment